Layout:
70 x 4 ½ x 35

When the lanes start to dry out and your aggressive equipment starts to hook too soon don’t let the pins think that they are safe; instead make them have a Panic attack! The new MOTIV Venom Panic is a great new addition to the Venom family as the first pearl in the line. The proven Gear core (2.48RG, .034 Diff) helps drive the all new Turmoil MFP Reactive shell (finished at 5000 LSP) down the lane and through the pins with power. I laid mine out to give me a ball to switch to when my Sting and Forza started to hook too soon and wouldn’t quite turn the corner how I needed it to. The Panic glides through the heads easily thanks to the pearl shell, but still has the same great midlane read, albeit towards the end of the mids, that accompanies the Gear core. I get a motion at the breakpoint that is very strong but not snappy or uncontrollable. Once to the pins this ball drives through the deck with ease; I frequently flirt with leaving 9-pins because this ball just wants to keep continuing. So far I have found the Panic to be at home on the burn, roughly game three on a 4/5 man team or games 4-6 at tournaments where there are only 2-3 people per lane. Overall I believe this ball is a great compliment to the proven Venom line, and the MOTIV line up as a whole, for the medium-light oil range. As a bonus, the Coral coloring really pops on the ball rack and lane, too.

Trent Overbey
In the Zone Pro Shop
MOTIV Staff
www.motivbowling.com