Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bowled my highest game today.....during practice!

Chats: 10

Default Bowled my highest game today.....during practice!

Today during practice with some bowling buddies, I bowled my best game ever. The first two games were not great at all. I was wearing bowling tape around my print portion of my thumb right on the crease to cover up a wound that was there. I had to grip the ball harder as the ball was slipping. So after the first two games I took of the tap and hit the first 9 frames in the last game. I was feeling the nerves and handy was cold and I got an 8 spare 8 for the tenth giving me a 276! I know it's only practice, but I'm still excited about it! Bowled it with my Hy road solid.
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

Chats: 0

God job on your high score I to bowled my high score to night in league it was a 243

Nice game!!

Practice or not, great game Blomer.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 32

Congrats I'll take a game like that even if it is practice
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Bowler
    Chats: 1

Nice game Blomer!

Great game Blomer! I'd definitely start getting the jitters after having the front 9! (at least I think I would, since I've never had more than the front 6)

And sometimes practice conditions are a lot tougher than a fresh shot at league!
    Curr. League Avg: 203
    High Game/Series: 279/705
    Arsenal: Roto Grip Hyper Cell (15#), Storm IQ Tour Nano (15#), Storm Mix (15#)
    PAP: 3 5/8" - 1/2" --- I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

great game! keep it up!!! league or no league! i'm sure you took pics of it and or got a printout...
    i remember the very first high score i had was a 237... with a house ball.. then i took a year off and using a custom ball, (Roto-Grip Wrecker) during league, bowled a 267... about 2 weeks later, got the first 10, and messed up on the last ball, got a 289...

Chats: 256

Great game whether it was in practice or not. Just one errant shot shy of 300.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Chats: 4

Practice or no practice that is still a good game and it goes
    to show you that you do have it in you to bowl games like
    that in the future whether it is league or practice.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast