Lane Conditions: Medium-Heavy Oil
Typical Conditions: House/Sport
Type of Lane: Synthetic
What part of the lane did you play? 13 board
Weight of bowling ball: 16
Surface of bowling ball: 2000 sanded, 1000 polished
Likes: - Versatility– It can be a ball that you start with or a ball to step-down ball from the Premier or Master lines.
Dislikes: Box Finished – Out of box I tend to get over/under on the fresh. The ball becomes vedry sideways at the breakpoint.
The Rocket features the all new Booster core wrapped around the proven R2S hybrid coverstock. The well-known R2S hybrid coverstock will power through the backends and the Booster core will provide rotation through the pins.

The Rocket is laid out 4x4x2 or 42x4x34, I did not need a weight hole with the ball weighing 7/8 side and 1/4 finger. Straight out of the box I was seeing an over/under reaction with my break point around 8 board. I changed the surface to the Rocket and put 2000 grit sanded. The ball was still smooth through the fronts and had a more even roll through the pins. The only downfall I had with this option was that I had to move a total of 13 boards with my feet ending up standing in from of the ball return the last game. The last surface change I made was 1000 grit polished. The Rocket became cleaner through the front with a smoother and consistent reaction on the back. I did not have to make as many move with my feet. The Rocket is very versatile and will match up with any style of play. This ball also has so many option of looks just by changing the surface of the ball. The Rocket should be in everyone’s bag, if you have not received yours yet go to your local Storm VIP Pro Shop and get yours today.