Thread: if you only knock down one pin, are the 7, 10, and possible 1 pin the only options?

Default if you only knock down one pin, are the 7, 10, and possible 1 pin the only options?

If you were to knock down only one pin, obvious ones are 7 or 10 pin. The head pin COULD be possible with a very high angle shot but I'm thinking it really isn't realistic. I don't think any of the other pins are possible.

On the flip side, of you were to knock down 9 pins every pin option combination is available (1-10)

Nothing serious. Just bored. Thanks

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by NewToBowling View Post
    If you were to knock down only one pin, obvious ones are 7 or 10 pin. The head pin COULD be possible with a very high angle shot but I'm thinking it really isn't realistic. I don't think any of the other pins are possible.

On the flip side, of you were to knock down 9 pins every pin option combination is available (1-10)

Nothing serious. Just bored. Thanks
    Don't forget there are youngsters that barely get the ball down to the pins.

That leaves just the 5, 8, and 9 as the single pin out of a full rack that defies explanation.

I've seen youth bowers pick off the 6 and 4. so weird to see a bowling ball bounce sideways off the pins.

i've never seen the 1 pin only gotten but I have seen someone get an 2 count where they only got the 1 and 5 pins.
    PAP - 6 1/4 1/8 up
    speed 16-16.5 monitor
    ~400-450 revs

I am a Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums