Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest Mar 2, 2015 to Mar 8, 2015 - DV8 Hooligan

Default Contest Mar 2, 2015 to Mar 8, 2015 - DV8 Hooligan

We are giving away a DV8 Hooligan for a random poster from Mar 2, 2015 through Mar 8, 2015.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

I'll tell you one thing about dv8. They sure do know how to make a promotional video! "Yelling at a ball will make it strike more"

Chats: 32

I've never been called a Hooligan but I would be willing to throw one
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Bowler
    Chats: 0

I've wanted to try this ball for a while! Would make a great addition to my bag.

I love DV8 equipment. I have 3 Marauder Mutiny(s) and a Thug. Also have other Brunswick equipment. Great stuff!

hooligans are a part of society!

Soccer has hooligans -- why not bowling? I'd be up for some bowling hooliganism in my bag.

DV8 has some great balls and this can count as one of them. It would be a cool ball to test different styles with.

new member here!! I have been looking more into the DV8 line of bowling balls. I have never used DV8, but would like to give this on a try.

#14 please! Lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast