Thread: My Daughter Beat Me

Chats: 32

Default My Daughter Beat Me

Went bowling last night with my wife and two daughters. We were bowling in an older house that still has wood lanes in it. I had bowled here a few times before but it had always been on fresh conditions well they were not this night. I have bowled on worse but it was a struggle for me to keep the ball on the right side of the head pin. My youngest daughter (10) had a ball with it though. She was hooking the ball across the lane right in the pocket on a consistent basis. It was the second game she beat me 176-149 for her new high game and her first win over Dad. I did take the series 449-514 (yes I sucked). Congrats to her and as this is where she is going to be bowling league there the remainder of the fall hopefully a sign of good things to come for her.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Congrats to little Amyers! Ya untreated wood lanes will do that to people. I can't wait until my kids beat me one day!
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 256

Beat by a girl!?!?

Kidding, awesome for your daughter! Now that it's happened once, will happen lots more times I bet.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    Beat by a girl!?!?

Kidding, awesome for your daughter! Now that it's happened once, will happen lots more times I bet.
    Ya a ten year old little girl throwing the ball at 10mph at that. Just goes to show ye who find the pocket have an advantage.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Chats: 0

That's Cool! I haven't lost to my kids yet, but my wife has bested me a few times during practice.

Congrats to your daughter

First sign u r getting old , the kids start beating u at stuff lol , on the bright side it shows u r a great teacher

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by larry mc View Post
    First sign u r getting old , the kids start beating u at stuff lol , on the bright side it shows u r a great teacher
    You missed the first sign... Having the kid to begin with.

Chats: 221

Now days my kids kick my but all the time. I just waiting for my 11 year old grandson to start LOL
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)