Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Other hobbies?

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Jaescrub View Post
    Racing my car, Play Xbox, Camping, Roller Coasters, Music playing and listening.
    What do you play?

Ringer

Grilling/barbecuing/smoking (none of the 3 are the same), college football, and bowling are about it for me.

Chats: 32

Cooking, fishing, and bowling are about it for me. Spend most of my spare time bowling anymore.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Bowling is about all I do in the winter, when it gets warmer I play basketball, tennis and softball.

Chats: 1

Quote Originally Posted by rv driver View Post
    What do you play?
    call of duty right now waiting on the next great racing game and a good RPG.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradski9 View Post
    Bowling is about all I do in the winter, when it gets warmer I play basketball, tennis and softball.
    That's the good thing about bowling. Year round action. And gets better when it's snowing outside and people are scared to venture out. You get the bowling alley all to yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Jaescrub View Post
    call of duty right now waiting on the next great racing game and a good RPG.
    LOL! I meant music, but thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by NewToBowling View Post
    That's the good thing about bowling. Year round action. And gets better when it's snowing outside and people are scared to venture out. You get the bowling alley all to yourself
    There really is little better than 39 lanes of Quiet, yes? Almost like a church.

Quote Originally Posted by rv driver View Post
    There really is little better than 39 lanes of Quiet, yes? Almost like a church.
    That would be creepy. I wouldn't want to be the only one. Maybe 4 or 5 other lanes in use, preferably a few lanes away at least.

Brings up another topic, do your alleys close down early if it's empty or near empty.

I know one time we got "rushed" out on a Sunday evening around 10pm (they close at 11pm) because we were the only ones left. Rushed meaning there were 3 of us on one lane, they switched us all to 3 separate lanes.

Some places don't even post a close time. They close at their discretion.

Ringer

Quote Originally Posted by NewToBowling View Post
    That would be creepy. I wouldn't want to be the only one. Maybe 4 or 5 other lanes in use, preferably a few lanes away at least.

Brings up another topic, do your alleys close down early if it's empty or near empty.

I know one time we got "rushed" out on a Sunday evening around 10pm (they close at 11pm) because we were the only ones left. Rushed meaning there were 3 of us on one lane, they switched us all to 3 separate lanes.

Some places don't even post a close time. They close at their discretion.
    I went Monday afternoon to my local center......and was the only one there. There was a guy working the counter, the pinchaser, and me.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast