Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest Mar 9, 2015 to Mar 15, 2015 - Brunswick Vintage Gold Rhino Pro

Default Contest Mar 9, 2015 to Mar 15, 2015 - Brunswick Vintage Gold Rhino Pro

We are giving away a Brunswick Vintage Gold Rhino Pro for a random poster from Mar 9, 2015 through Mar 15, 2015.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Bowler
    Chats: 0

I would love to try out this ball.

Chats: 10

A guy in my league threw a 300 with an original. Hook me up!
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

This ball looks so sharp. I have dropped so many hints to my wife to get me this ball. So much want! It would fit in my arsenal of my Brunswick/DV8's so well.

Chats: 32

I'm not a Brunswick guy but I would throw this one. I liked the look of the fortera exile and this has the same cover
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Rhino page is my favorite pba bowler, I would absolutely love to win this. (the ball isn't actually named after him, is it?)

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Bradski9 View Post
    Rhino page is my favorite pba bowler, I would absolutely love to win this. (the ball isn't actually named after him, is it?)
    No the RHINO line of balls goes back to at least the urethane days of the 80's. I don't remember the gold one but I had teammates who threw the teal and a real ugly brown one when I bowled juniors.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

i was super exited to they brought this ball back . been looking to get one , it would be awesome to not have to buy it.

I'd throw a rhino. I'd be great to have something more "vintage" in my bag that I would remember from "the good ol' days," as well as something from a grand old bowling company like Brunswick.

Ringer

I never got to throw the original rino would like to try the new one!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast