Thread: Vintage Gold Rhino Pro

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Default Vintage Gold Rhino Pro

Coverstock

Fortify reactive coverstock is Brunswick's hottest creation based off our performance enhancing additive chemistry technology. Fortify reactive combines a new base coverstock with an enhanced additive package that will provide the easiest length with the quickest lateral traction of any coverstock to date.

Core

The High Differential Vintage core features an old school tall and smooth cylinder design. By increasing the differential in this high volume core shape, the Vintage Gold Rhino Pro delivers added length, stronger breakpoint, and improved versatility.

Ball Motion

With its Royal Compound Finish, the Vintage Gold Rhino Pro skids effortlessly through the front, maintaining axis rotation for the backend to provide superior entry angle to the pocket and exceptional pin action.

Back when this ball originally came out in 1994 chances are if you didn't have one then you were probably getting beat by someone that did! Don't let this happen to you again. Compared to my Vintage LT48 the Gold Rhino Pro is just as smooth through the front part of the lane but 3-5 boards stronger in the back part. It fits perfectly in my arsenal between my LT48 and Melee Jab. I would highly recommend this ball!