Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Contest Mar 23, 2015 to Mar 29, 2015 - Hammer Black Widow Red Legend

This is the ball I really want. No seriously, I want nothing more than this ball.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

I would love to pair this ball up with my Legend. Please make this happen!
    Bowling balls in the bag: Track Paradox, Hammer Deadly Aim, Hammer Black Widow Legend, Hammer Black Widow Assassin, Hammer Viral, Columbia 300 White Dot

Chats: 0

It does look cool. I wish they would just make a blue pearl version. Exactly like the Red in every way, just blue. I still have my Blue Pearl Hammer from the 1980's and it would be cool just to have a modern version.

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by foreverincamo View Post
    It does look cool. I wish they would just make a blue pearl version. Exactly like the Red in every way, just blue. I still have my Blue Pearl Hammer from the 1980's and it would be cool just to have a modern version.
    Blue Pearl Hammer Was the best ball I ever threw Period.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Quote Originally Posted by foreverincamo View Post
    If they do this I'm sold. I wouldn't even hesitate to get one lol... my wife's already giving me crap with the amount of bowling balls I have at the house. Maybe Hammer releasing a blue pearl version wouldn't be a good idea...
    Bowling balls in the bag: Track Paradox, Hammer Deadly Aim, Hammer Black Widow Legend, Hammer Black Widow Assassin, Hammer Viral, Columbia 300 White Dot

Ringer

It would be a nice step down from my deadly aim!!

That looks like it would be a nice ball to have!

Great looking ball. Want to try

This ball would of help me this weekend. Have to get a bigger arsenal. Good luck to the BB members

would love to have one of these balls. if the red pearl is anything like the black widow legend this ball will be awesome.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast