Thread: New to the Community

Default New to the Community

Hey all, I just joined the community yesterday and this seems like a pretty good place! You all seem tightly-knit and good friends with one another. Looks like a place I can come to for help when I need it!

So, a little about me. I'm a Freshman in High School and I bowl for my school and participate in a Sunday bowling league. When I'm not bowling, I tend to spend a lot of time in my studies or playing baseball for the school. My running average is about a 170 in league, but I've been shooting a lot higher recently (bowled 2 600 series in the past 3 weeks ). I'm rolling a Ebonite Cyclone 14 lbs, but I'll probably be looking for a new ball over the summer.

Hopefully, I'll be able to make some friends here, and win a ball or two in the contests!

~Hook

Chats: 32

Welcome to the site and congrats on the 600's

Welcome! There's a wealth of knowledge on the site. I know I've learned a lot.
    Bowling balls in the bag: Track Paradox, Hammer Deadly Aim, Hammer Black Widow Legend, Hammer Black Widow Assassin, Hammer Viral, Columbia 300 White Dot

Welcome to the site! That's awesome that your High School has a bowling team! Good luck
    Curr. League Avg: 203
    High Game/Series: 279/705
    Arsenal: Roto Grip Hyper Cell (15#), Storm IQ Tour Nano (15#), Storm Mix (15#)
    PAP: 3 5/8" - 1/2" --- I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Welcome and good luck with your game.

Thanks all.