Thread: Bowling Tracker

Default Bowling Tracker

Hi! I've got a question for you. Have you ever use any bowling tracker application? What do you think about them? Right now I have found one it's called a Tenpin Tracker and it's quite nice tool for bowler.

I use Rolltech. To me its got a slightly better interface and the support team for the app is readily available for suggestions and bug fixes.
    Bowling balls in the bag: Track Paradox, Hammer Deadly Aim, Hammer Black Widow Legend, Hammer Black Widow Assassin, Hammer Viral, Columbia 300 White Dot

I used one called Best Bowling for a few months last year. I stopped using it, or any tracking application for that matter, for the simple reason that I found that using it actually added pressure to improve on certain aspects of the game that really had very little value. If, for instance, I have a bad day in league and I missed some ten pins, did the missed ten pins cause my bad day? No. Perhaps a flaw in my footwork caused a flaw in my timing and that flaw in my timing caused me to miss some ten pins. I found that focusing just on specific results actually clouded the larger issue of knocking down the most pins possible. Just my take on the subject, and I'm pretty much of a head case anyway! LOL

Chats: 256

PinPal is a great app. Have been using it for the past 2 seasons. Available for both iOS and Android. Should have free trials for both versions to try it out for 30 days or something like that.

Android LINK

iOS - LINK
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Bowler
    Chats: 1

I know a lot of people that use and like PinPal and a lot of others that use and like Strike Out Stats which is essentially the same app with a different name. The only difference between the two that I have seen is that PinPal is $8.99 whereas Strike Out Stats is only $4.99 but Strike Out Stats is only available on Android devices while PinPal is available on both Android and iOS.

Pinpal... only app i've ever paid for, and worth it if you're looking to really track your stuff. There's a free trial for it but it will only allow 4 weeks of entry I believe.

Ringer
    Chats: 0

I use PinPal and enjoy it. Worth the $8.99 IMO.

Pin Pal is good, I have been using it for several years....BUT!!!!!!!

Pin Pal hasn't been updated since 2013!!!! Just letting you all know....seller jeff Stuart doesn't have a site anymore. so if you get it and have bugs....there's no fix...

For some keeping stats don't work..for others like me, it does. For example. first half of the seaon I was 79% in 10 pin spares. Being away from the game for over a year, I struggled with 10 pins. i saw the data and during the holiday break, worked on 10 pins. Second half I improved 15% being 94% in 10 pin spares.