Thread: Company warranty

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Default Company warranty

Does anybody know if company warranty covers chips and such in the surface of your ball? Thanks for any response in advanced.

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by tonyk View Post
    Does anybody know if company warranty covers chips and such in the surface of your ball? Thanks for any response in advanced.
    Company warranty... No.

Depending on the cause of the chips, the Bowling Center may arrange for the ball to be repaired at no cost to you.

What is Bowling?

Okay. Cause I'm assuming there might of been a foreign object back there. Cause it looks like a pretty deep gash in it. I guess I'll call a pro shop. By chance would anyone know roughly how much it is to fix repair a ball

Usually the bowling alley will pay for the repair. I had to file one claim. It was pretty easy as I had just purchased the bowling ball from the pro shop located in the same alley the damage occurred a week earlier. Once the PSO verified I was a recent customer the bowling alley (or should I say PSO) repaired it. It did take a few days but no biggie.

Now if it was an older ball than they MAY put up a little fight but as long as you're courteous there shouldn't be any issues.

What is Bowling?

Quote Originally Posted by NewToBowling View Post
    Usually the bowling alley will pay for the repair. I had to file one claim. It was pretty easy as I had just purchased the bowling ball from the pro shop located in the same alley the damage occurred a week earlier. Once the PSO verified I was a recent customer the bowling alley (or should I say PSO) repaired it. It did take a few days but no biggie.

Now if it was an older ball than they MAY put up a little fight but as long as you're courteous there shouldn't be any issues.

Okay. Cause I just purchased my red legend and I was cleaning out my bag and noticed it. I guess I'll give them a call and see what they can do for me. Thanks for the replies everyone.

I had two balls destroyed where I practice, and they replaced them with brand new balls of my choice . One was my Hammer Black Widow Legend that only had 5 gameson it . It's still sitting on my bedroom floor. Can't bring myself to throw it out. If I knew how to post pics I would show the damage .