Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Bowling Scores

Default Tony Bowling Scores

Last wed in league shot a 203-171-204, could have been much better, the first game threw a 9 in the 10th and missed the spare, started the 2nd game with 3 opens!

Went out today to try a practice some 10 pins, that cost me a lot on wed, I think I missed 5 or 6 of them over the night. Then the last game (of 4) decided I would just throw a regular game and see if the practice helped. I guess it must have, the lanes were a little too dry for the Hyper Cell Skid so I was using the Rhino Gold Pro. Started off with a few strikes and just kept on throwing strikes, finally the 11th I left a 7 pin of all things and picked it up to finish with my best game ever a 289.

This week shot 215-162-213 / 590 First and second game with Gold Rhino Pro and last game with the Roto-grip Hyper cell skid
    The rhino felt stronger in practice and the lanes were pretty heavy oil as usual, probably should have been throwing the skid all night

Chats: 204

The Vintage Rhino looked pretty damn good whe Parker was throwing it at the PBA50 event this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    The Vintage Rhino looked pretty damn good whe Parker was throwing it at the PBA50 event this week.
    It's a nice ball, the main problem with my Rhino is the guy rolling it down the lanes !

Last week of the season was a sweeper round. We usually pull out some good games and win some extra money, but that was not how the program went tonight.
    I was having some pain in my elbow and one of the results was a even less consistent release for me. Two of my teammates also had slight injuries that hampered them a little also. OK enough talk the scores for Wed were 169-191-151 for a 511. Ended the season same as last season with a 180 average.

Have been throwing some practice for the upcoming season Aug 26th, decided to just throw a 4 game set as if it was during league
    Ended up doing pretty good, 189, 204, 243, 199, I would be pretty happy to run an average like that during the season but am shooting for a slightly more realistic goal of 200.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Have been throwing some practice for the upcoming season Aug 26th, decided to just throw a 4 game set as if it was during league
    Ended up doing pretty good, 189, 204, 243, 199, I would be pretty happy to run an average like that during the season but am shooting for a slightly more realistic goal of 200.
    Very nice consistency there. I'll happily take those scores as well.

Went out and did a little experimenting on release and then got a 3 game set in
    Had a 222, 220, 202 ... had 6 in a row in the first game and then missed a couple of spares I should have made. Overall I'm pretty happy with where I ended up for this practice session

Ringer
    Chats: 0

Keep it up!!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast