Wow, guess life got in the way and I totally neglected to keep up with the bowling score reporting here and even lost track of posting for a while.
I do have a couple of excuses but it is what it is.
In Feb my mother passed away, she had been ill off and on the past few years and for gosh sakes she was 90 and ready to let go.
Then in March I had a heart arrhythmia and spent a week in the hospital, still dealing with that , they are planning to do a procedure in the next few days to get it back
onto the normal cycle.
I finished the season struggling a little and ended the Fri league with few low series and a final average of 199.75, the Wed league was looking a little better
but had a dismal week the second to the last and ended with a 198.97 average for the season, to make it a little tougher I got beat out for high team average on the last week of the by my teammate. I lead the team average for 32 of 33 weeks, congrats to him for shooting a 680 series on the last night to edge me out with 199.11 average.
Ready to go for it again in a 13 week summer league at a different house, should be fun.