Thread: release dates

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Default release dates

is there a site or any where i can look at new bowling ball release dates that are up to come. not sure if they even do that but i thought i'd ask. only cause i plan on buying a new ball for my birthday, and would like to put that on my wish list for my gf. its not for another couple months, but i'd give it a try to see if they had release dates or not. thanks in advanced.

Bowlingball.com has a section for new releases, most are released or close to release so they are able to take advance orders.
    The individual manufacturers sites also have some notifications, for example Storm has a new ball "Ride" listed as coming out in a couple of weeks.

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Beside checking the mfg. sites you can get a idea of up coming balls also by looking through the Approved ball list on bowl.com it doesnt tell release dates though.

http://www.bowl.com/approvedballlist/

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker