Thread: Pyramid Shoes

Default Pyramid Shoes

Anyone using the Pyramid shoes? They offer 3 mens right handed models for 60-70. They look pretty good and have
    pretty good reviews, just wanted to see if anyone here has used them. My old shoes are cheaper brunswick universal shoes and have
    worked ok but have had heel sticking problem because I somewhat shuffle my feet. I was thinking a shoe without a
    raised heel might be better for my style. I also wanted to try the right handed style shoes this time.
    If not the Pyramid what would be a good shoe for under 100 ?

Chats: 1

Any dexters you can't go wrong but DLP on here has had two sets of pyramid shoes I think and liked both. I'll see if she can post something about them.

I have some cheap Pyramids and I like them...they are decent for the price and not many people have them. I really wanted to get the Pyramid Ra's but I don't think they ever made them in a left-handed version.
    Curr. League Avg: 203
    High Game/Series: 279/705
    Arsenal: Roto Grip Hyper Cell (15#), Storm IQ Tour Nano (15#), Storm Mix (15#)
    PAP: 3 5/8" - 1/2" --- I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Quote Originally Posted by white_rabbitt View Post
    I have some cheap Pyramids and I like them...they are decent for the price and not many people have them. I really wanted to get the Pyramid Ra's but I don't think they ever made them in a left-handed version.
    I see what you mean, hadn't noticed they were only right handed but that's OK for me, the right handed RA's were the ones I was checking out.
    I see the need to get some better shoes but not sure I would get the value out of the really high end shoes. Thanks for the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    I see what you mean, hadn't noticed they were only right handed but that's OK for me, the right handed RA's were the ones I was checking out.
    I see the need to get some better shoes but not sure I would get the value out of the really high end shoes. Thanks for the feedback!
    I bought the Pyramid RA's and really like them. They are very comfortable, seem built well, and are a huge upgrade over house rental universal shoes. The rubber sole of the right hand shoe allows a powerful push off and helps to keep better balance too.

Finally after a horrible day of sticking on the approach I finally decided to get some new shoes, went to my favorite pro shop and they had closed early and went home, went across the street to the bowling center and they had also done the same thing....
    Decided to look up some on line and was trying to decide what to order, I have been using Brunswick shoes for many years but looked at several online inc pyramid and dexter . Tons of reviews and the dexter sst6 looked pretty good but expensive like the sst8 and TPU models. Then decided to look at Amazon and see what they had because they often carry every brand available, looked at dexter and noticed they showed 99-159 on dexter sst6 and looked up my size and found they were selling them for 99 with free shipping compared to most places selling them for 149 -159.
    So Guess that was the sign, ordered them today, will be an adjustment from the centuries old brunswick shoes I have now !