Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite NFL Team?

Default Favorite NFL Team?

So, other than bowling let's get into everyone's favorite Sunday sport (unless it's Nascar). What team is your "team" and say why. and to.. say if you think they have a chance at the playoffs. for example...

Mine is the Washington Redskins. My dad loves the Redskins so as a kid I was the one watching games with him, especially since we lived in Virginia. I would love for them to make the playoffs but I think it will take one more year. RGIII is a special talent.

Cheers

Chats: 11

I have always liked the eagles... Do not really have a reason I just do lol.... Playoffs i dunno I hope
    Style: Stroker
    In the bag: C300 Wicked Encounter, C300 Freeze, Hammer Arson Hybrid, Hammer Cobalt Vibe, and Brunswick T Zone

PAP 4.25 over x .25 up

High Series: 716
    High Game: 273

They got lucky the first two games! won both by a point each

Chats: 4

Hate to say it by ysterday's pitiful performance but Dallas Cowboys. I am not a bandwagon fan and have been a Cowboy fan since the 70's. Also my parents are from Texas.

Ringer
    Chats: 24

I live like 2o minutes from Ralph Wilson stadium and utterly hate the Bills. My favorite team has always been Green Bay. Will they make the playoffs? I hope so. It is nice seeing Matthews tearing it up though. 6 sack and 10 tackles in 2 games it's insane. By contrast the bills pay 100 million for mario williams and he has 3 tackles.

Ringer
    Chats: 24

Quote Originally Posted by VampyreBowler View Post
    Hate to say it by ysterday's pitiful performance but Dallas Cowboys. I am not a bandwagon fan and have been a Cowboy fan since the 70's. Also my parents are from Texas.
    There were some rough years being a cowboys fan in that time frame. At least you always had the cheerleaders to keep your spirits up.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Growing up south of Boston I always like the Oakland Raiders. The colors, the costumes the fans wore, Jim Plunkett, etc. I had to watch the Patriots though and couldn't stand their logo, too lame. Then in 2000 I started working at the Ford dealer across the street from the stadium. Part of the condition of employment was participating in company charity functions which were usually partnered with the Patriots. Then when Bob Kraft was building the new stadium our owner allowed the team to use the company gym. Between those things I became friends with several of the players and began rooting for my friends, then the team. Tedi Bruschi is one of the classiest guys I have ever met. Damien Woody was so dang strong and very nice. Ted Johnson was cool and even took the time one day to show me something small I was doing wrong with my bench press. Some of the others seem to just go through the motions in the gym and on the field like Charles Johnson. Even though he was a wide receiver the others teased him about me curling more than he was benching. He also talked like he had a mouth full of marbles. I still root for the Patriots living in Ohio. Bob Kraft is a genuinely nice man that cares about his community. Have to root for a guy like that.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Bill that is pretty cool to atleast get to meet/ workout with the players. I'm pretty sure now both Damien Woody and Tedi Bruschi are on Espn. My dad's friend actually has had dinner with Bob Kraft and told us stories about him, saying how great of a guy he really is, so I can believe that! And Vampyre I am sorry you are a Cowboys fan!! Dave- Clay Matthews was on it and its good to see since last year wasn't the greatest for him, 5 sacks I'm pretty sure for him against Chicago!

Chats: 5

Idgaf what anybody says Kansas City Cheifs baby. Even though they sucks I'm still loyal. We have talent.. I guess we just don't know what to do with it. I f'ing hate Matt Castle though. Such a puss. He needs to go. I also like the Tennessee Titans for some reason. I think its because of that one super bowl vs. St. Louis Rams. Such a good game.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com Forums

One of th best super bowls. 1 yard... that is it. And Chiefs d is what needs help

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast