Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2015 pba50 tour starts today on xtraframe

Voss averaged something crazy like 253 the 1st day. He hasn't bowled a lot since turning 50 7 years ago but i'm amazed he hasn't won a pba50 national tournament yet. It is hard to bet against parker right now though. I love watching that guy throw it.

Woot woot Paul LeMond bowled a 300 last night in B Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Bradski9 View Post
    Woot woot Paul LeMond bowled a 300 last night in B Squad
    I just looked at the final qualifying standings and your friend ended up missing the cut by only 23 pins. A nice performance though. Do you guys bowl league together?

Quote Originally Posted by fortheloveofbowling View Post
    I just looked at the final qualifying standings and your friend ended up missing the cut by only 23 pins. A nice performance though. Do you guys bowl league together?
    Paul is my boss hahah. I work at his bowling alley. I will however be on his call league team in September.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradski9 View Post
    Paul is my boss hahah. I work at his bowling alley. I will however be on his call league team in September.
    Fall league*

Another great step ladder finals in the 3rd pba50 tournament of the year. The players were: Dennis Rakauskas, Pete Weber, Tom Baker, Jack Jurek, Bob Learn. Some really good matches and produced very well. I won't say who won in case someone hasn't watched yet. Next tournament starts with qualifying on sunday. On saturday though there is a special event on xtra frame: The Clash Of The Legends with Parker Bohn, Walter Ray Williams, Pete Weber, and Amleto Monacelli. That should be cool to watch.

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by fortheloveofbowling View Post
    Another great step ladder finals in the 3rd pba50 tournament of the year. The players were: Dennis Rakauskas, Pete Weber, Tom Baker, Jack Jurek, Bob Learn. Some really good matches and produced very well. I won't say who won in case someone hasn't watched yet. Next tournament starts with qualifying on sunday. On saturday though there is a special event on xtra frame: The Clash Of The Legends with Parker Bohn, Walter Ray Williams, Pete Weber, and Amleto Monacelli. That should be cool to watch.
    I was sad that Parker and WRW both missed the cut. Here's the things I got from watching the coverage on XTra frame:

- Someone needs to tell Bob Learn that "muscling" the ball and "fast feet" are bad.
    - Jack Jurek has sweet form
    - In the interview with Johnny Petragglia, I got some insight into how to get lower at the foul line.

As to the clash of legends...I didn't like it. I didn't like the length of it, I didn't like Mike J's over-the-top melodramatic commentary and stupid questions, and I can't stand the format where it's just first ball pin fall.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Pyramid Force Pearl; (: .) Brunswick Rhino Gold; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 15.5mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Ringer
    Chats: 0

Does anyone know if Xtra Frame is available on Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, PS3-4, etc?

I'd love to subscribe, but I'm not going to pay to watch it on a computer screen.

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by jab5325 View Post
    Does anyone know if Xtra Frame is available on Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, PS3-4, etc?

I'd love to subscribe, but I'm not going to pay to watch it on a computer screen.
    When I'm at home I plug my computer into the TV and watch it on the flatscreen.

Chats: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    When I'm at home I plug my computer into the TV and watch it on the flatscreen.
    Can you explain this a bit for those of us that are electronically challenged? How does this work and what do you have to do?
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast