Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2015 pba50 tour starts today on xtraframe

Default 2015 pba50 tour starts today on xtraframe

The the 2015 PBA50 season starts today. All the events in their entirety are on XTRA FRAME starting with the Pasco County Florida Open qualifying squads today. If you don't have an XTRA FRAME subscription it is well worth the 7.99/month or 64.99/year. They not only have all the PBA50 events but qualifying for the regular tour, special reg tour events, and archived events as well. Anyway, great to see all the HOF guys and other great senior players.

Ringer
    Chats: 35

I'll get an xtra frame membership as soon as they realize people have these nifty inventions called smart TVs. Having it available via smart TV app is not particularly difficult or expensive, and yes I sent them an email telling them such.

The onus should not be on me to have to stream the content from my computer to my TV, utterly ridiculous IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by zdawg View Post
    I'll get an xtra frame membership as soon as they realize people have these nifty inventions called smart TVs. Having it available via smart TV app is not particularly difficult or expensive, and yes I sent them an email telling them such.

The onus should not be on me to have to stream the content from my computer to my TV, utterly ridiculous IMO.
    I'm technologically challenged so i don't even know what all that means. But, i'm sure that would help more people want to subscribe.

The owner of my home bowling alley is bowling in florida this weekend with the pba50. trying to find him on the live streams!

Chats: 204

Been watching it!! Always love to get a chance to see WRW and Parker Bohn!

Quote Originally Posted by Bradski9 View Post
    The owner of my home bowling alley is bowling in florida this weekend with the pba50. trying to find him on the live streams!
    What is his name?

Quote Originally Posted by fortheloveofbowling View Post
    What is his name?
    "poo Poo Pants McGee"

You won't recognize him…but you'll smell him if he's close.

Quote Originally Posted by fortheloveofbowling View Post
    What is his name?
    Paul LeMond. He was on the xtra frame live stream for one game in squad B of round 1. he didnt do too well averaging only 185.

Paul LeMond. He was on the xtra frame live stream for one game in squad B of round 1. he didnt do too well averaging only 185.
    Averages were pretty stinky from what I saw...especially in the first two squads...so that might not be as bad as you think.

Actually, Paul is one of only 3 names I recognize that didn't make the cut. The others are Jakubowski and Scarborough. Poor Mike J...a brutal initiation into the "big time". Hopefully it doesn't discourage him too much.

But the results show that the cream certainly rises to the top. For every amateur that manages to put together a good several games...there's a LOT of big names in there just biding their time and waiting for those amateurs to finally come back to Earth.

And wow! Talk about heaven!! I get to watch Parker and WRW and Norm Duke...all Live! I'd watch this all day long versus watching EJ Tackett and Belmo loft gutters.

And Brunswick jerseys are awesome! I want to get some...like the purple and orange one that Parker wears. I wonder if they sell those?
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Pyramid Force Pearl; (: .) Brunswick Rhino Gold; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 15.5mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast