Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: work became a.contact sport today...

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by foreverincamo View Post
    Stopped in at work today. They have my accident on tape. Apparently I was unconscious about 20 minutes before. I was found by the incoming dock workers. No wonder my head hurts so much. The doctor told me to take a week to get better. Unfortunately, not allowed to bowl either, so my season is over
    Lucky your company didn't dock your pay for "sleeping" on the job.

Just waiting for Aslan to chime in with the statistics of on the job injuries and how that concussion correlates into reprogramming the brain to now reduce loft and converting your single pin spares.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 0

Mike, I guess they did since I didn't get paid for working that day. Or I'm still on the clock since I never clocked out and I'm getting time-and-a-half for lying in bed. That would work!

Well, one full week into recovery and I'm not getting better. I have had a CAT scan, and now I'm scheduled for an MRI. Tired of the pain. Gave me more pain meds that didn't stop the pain, but made me not care one bit about hurting.

Chats: 32

Well, one full week into recovery and I'm not getting better. I have had a CAT scan, and now I'm scheduled for an MRI. Tired of the pain. Gave me more pain meds that didn't stop the pain, but made me not care one bit about hurting.
    I've been there done that hopefully they can get you healed up soon.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Only Missy Parkin can stop the pain.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rv driver View Post
    Only Missy Parkin can stop the pain.
    I think that still falls in the category of not caring about the pain.

Banned

Hope you have access to a good injury lawyer.

At this stage, they can help make sure you don't do something to make your situation worse financially.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike White View Post
    Hope you have access to a good injury lawyer.

At this stage, they can help make sure you don't do something to make your situation worse financially.
    I agree with Mike. See that lawyer ASAP. Make the call, first thing in the AM. There may be time deadlines to meet in order to make claims concerning this unfortunate incident.
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Had my MRI today, get results on the 23rd. Still have pain, especially when I try to sleep. I guess the pain meds wear off and it all kicks in. Surprised I haven't been inundated with mail from every ambulance chaser in the state, but not a single piece of mail. I did win a radio contest for a free oil change. Too bad I can't drive yet.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast