Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Summer Leagues

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Bradski9 View Post
    This summer league will be my my first time in an adult league so i am excited, won't be too many bowlers but I don't mind. Monacheli and learn jr are coming to our center in august to coach so quite a summer planned
    Wow sounds cool man. Summer is great time to start out league bowling with the more relaxed atmosphere and meet people who are serious bowlers who might make good teammates for fall
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

I'm certainly tempted to bowl in a summer league, I have never done that in the past, but since getting some new equipment
    I feel more compelled to keep using it. My other alternative is to make use of a gold level coach that recently moved to the
    area. I'm going to have to find out what type of program and costs he has available. After seeing how the wealth of knowledge
    around here can help, I can only imagine what some direct instruction could do to help my game.

Chats: 39

Other than a few tournaments I go to every summer, I usually try to stay away from competitive bowling for a few months. I like to take some time to try and improve different aspects of my game without having the pressure of competition interfering.
    Company League Average: 198.1
    City League Average: 186.5
    WTBA Sport pattern League Average: 172.9
    Current Arsenal: Roto Grip Nomad Pearl, Wrecker, and Hyper Cell; Track 920A and 505A; Storm Tropical Breeze; Plastic Spare Ball

Chats: 0

We did the " kids bowl free " last summer and are doing that again. I'm looking into getting into a PBA Experience League, as my long-term goal is to play in the PBA 50 series, but it'll be 4 years before I'm eligible.

Just got an email from AMF for Summer Passes. $27 for 3 free games every day from May to Sep. M-F until 8pm and Weekends until 4pm. Not bad but honestly wouldn't be able to use it much during weekdays as I usually don't get out bowling until 7:30ish.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12