Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just joined a League for the first time!

Chats: 0

You should enjoy the bowling. Great exercise and you can make some good friends (and possibly some not so good friends). Don't worry to much about how you are doing, you will get better.

Chats: 0

Forgot I started this thread. The first league we did finish in first place. It was a fun league non sanctioned. We rejoined it 6 weeks ago. It's scored 2 points per game 3 games total and 1 point for over all pins. 6 weeks in and we are 12 points in the lead again. Which really isn't that hard considering only 5 people in our league of about 30 uses reactive bowling balls everyone else is using plastic and rolling straight up the middle. we do have some big handicap teams to play and as a result have taken a beating a time or two. Last week we faced a team that had a rather large (274) handicap and they all bowled 50 t0 60 pins over their average needless to say we got trounced upon. This weekend we are joining our first sanctioned league so I'm hoping it's not more of the same straight up the middle players. We shall see. By then I will have the Haywire drilled along with my Joy-Ride so the move from 13# balls to 14# ball will be complete. I have seen an increase of about 30 pins average since switching to 14s
    Roto Grip Sinister, Storm 2Fast, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Joy Ride, Storm Phase, Storm Sky Rocket, Storm Mix, 14#equipment..Disabled bowler bowl from a wheel chair.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12