Layout:
75 x 5 x 40

When the lanes begin to dry up and you need something to move left with and are unwilling to compromise a strong backend reaction, the Motiv Graffiti Tag is the ball you want in your hands. The brand new Agility MXR coverstock (finished at 5500 LSP) paired up with the proven Halogen core (2.55RG, .037 Diff) has created a shape that no Motiv ball has ever before dreamed. Don’t let the fact that this is a ‘solid’ fool you, the response time once this ball finds friction is tremendous; this ball is making my pearls look lazy. My Tag is super clean through the fronts, effortlessly gliding several feet further down the lane than my similar Tribal Fire does. Once it finds the downlane friction it quickly revs up and makes an abrupt left hand turn. What’s great about this ball is that it still retains its continuation power even through such an energy-draining breakpoint snap. While I have been able to throw it on our fresh house pattern this ball is truly at home on the burn. I have yet to find a terminus to the left where this ball just won’t recover or carry the corners. Those who have lower revs will love how this ball takes off on the friction for them and those with a higher rev rate will appreciate how clean this ball makes it downlane without losing energy. When the lanes breakdown and deep inside is where you must go, #LeaveYourMark on the scoreboard by throwing a Motiv Graffiti Tag.

Trent Overbey
In the Zone Pro Shop
Motiv Staff
www.motivbowling.com