Review:

The Graffiti Tag is the latest release to come from Motiv Bowling. This light oil monster can and will have all walks of bowlers striking at will once they see the Graffiti Tag do in business on the lane. The Tag brings back the Halogen Core that is found on our Tribal’s and Motiv introduces the new Agility MXR coverstock. This partnership of cover and core provides maximum length on light oil with amazing response of the spot, and arguably the most continuation ever made from a Motiv or any product that has been made. Time to leave your mark with the new Graffiti Tag by Motiv Bowling.

INNER CORE Halogen
COVERSTOCK Agility MXR Reactive
FINISH 5500 Grit LSP

Comments:

I have been with Motiv bowling for three years now and been happy and blessed to be a part of such a wonderful company. I have drilled hundreds of bowling balls and seen this company become one if not the top player in the game and the Graffiti Tag I believe in my heart is the one put us over the top as the top dog in the game. This is hands down one of if not the best bowling ball I have ever put in my hand. This light oil monster works best in light oil because on the lighter condition I get maximum length and the continuation is pound for pound the most I have EVER seen come from a bowling ball. Another feature I love from the Graffiti tag that I have seen at least is that if you’re not striking at a higher than normal percentage, then that means you have a minor flaw either in your swing or timing. In other words the Graffiti Tag will let you know when you’re throwing it good or not. From regular house bowlers who bowl three games a week or to tournament bowlers, all of you will love the Graffiti Tag and it will have a spot in your bag for many years to come.

Likes: Maximum length; strong response of the back; strong continuation.

Dislikes: None.

I recommend the Graffiti Tag to all style of bowlers.

Motiv Bowling and Realbowlerstape.com Staffer,
John Robertson
Motivbowling.com