The Graffiti Tag is a game changer! What’s the most common ball motion that people ask for? A ball that’s clean through the fronts, and hooks hard on the back end. I drilled up two Tags.. the first one I drilled to accentuate the skid/flip characteristics of the ball (70*x5”x40* with polish). Well, when this Tag hits the back ends, it has the quickest response to friction that I’ve seen. This means steeper angles into the pocket, which can be all the difference to carry those corner pins. This piece is now my late in block tournament / second league shift go-to ball.

I drilled my second Tag with a smoother layout (50*x5”x70* with 2000 surface). They both worked out very well. The first Tag is great on the burn, both on long and short patterns. The second one is more effective on the fresh. I was quite surprised how well the Tag did with surface added – It is very versatile with this set-up.

Don’t let the “Solid” cover deceive you… Most people associate a skid/flip ball with a pearl. It is designed for light to medium volumes of oil. For me it works especially well on long patterns with light oil. The energy retention this ball displays is fantastic. This ball is one you’re going to love.

--Kevin Gallagher—
PBA Member
MOTIV Staff