Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it necessay to have more then two balls to bowl in a THS league?

Cranker
    Chats: 0

This is all hilarious but no, you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by dnhoffman View Post
    This is all hilarious but no, you don't.
    And the best part is, I don't think anybody was joking about bringing 75lbs worth of equipment to bowl on THS.

Chats: 0

I wasn't joking about carrying 4 balls to where I bowl in league. Neck, we had one night where they forgot to change the lane machine settings to THS from the PBA sport shot from another league. People with no choice or only one other ball struggled nightly that night. My heavy oil equipment allowed me to shoot 700 that night.
    We have one team where every guy brings 6 balls . Yup, 30 balls. Crazy crowded around that pair of lanes

Chats: 32

Some of this discussion depends on skill level. If your a newbie say less than 150 average having multiple balls isn't going to help much it's way more important to have one that matches the conditions where you bowl well than to have a bunch.

If your 150-180 maybe adding another ball might help a little and at least start learning where to use what.

If your 180-220 and only using a single ball you're just hurting your game.

As far as where and when with the spare ball goes as soon as you start needing to change your release to hit the corner pin you should be using a spare ball.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12