Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest Apr 27, 2015 to May 3, 2015 - Hammer Black Widow Red Legend

Default Contest Apr 27, 2015 to May 3, 2015 - Hammer Black Widow Red Legend

We are giving away a Hammer Black Widow Red Legend for a random poster from Apr 27, 2015 through May 3, 2015.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 32

Awesome I love the look of this ball and I haven't tried Hammer in over 20 years
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

I haven't seen the red one. I test threw the black one and liked it.
    PAP - 6 1/4 1/8 up
    speed 16-16.5 monitor
    ~400-450 revs

I am a Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Chats: 0

I have/love the Black one. Sure would love to pair it up with the Red!

Chats: 0

Both have the Gas Mask core, an asymmetrical wonder. The ball turns so smoothly and with such consistent power. Such a great shape to have in an Arsenal. It's the only ball I have outside of Brunswick/DV8.

SandBagger
    Chats: 26

Does anyone have a hook up for buying Hammer Blems?
    Back in the 90's the PSO who did all my gear, had a source for Hammer Blems.
    They were unbranded and had funky colors, but performed like the real deal.
    I don't recall ever paying more than $50 all drilled up and out the door.

I've look around the interwebs and can't seem to find anything
    Beyond Revs Pro Shop Staffer. West Valley and Riverton, Utah.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums. 900Global Inception DCT, Inception Pearl, Honey Badger, Covert Ops, Special Ops, Desert Ops Brunswick Green Quantum Radical Tremendous

Chats: 32

Sometimes you can find some blems and x outs on ebay but the discount isn't what it used to be.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Please oh please let this ball finally be mine. I would love to pair the Red Legend (pearl) along with the Legend (hybrid) and Assassin (solid). It would be a Hammerhead's dream come true.
    Bowling balls in the bag: Track Paradox, Hammer Deadly Aim, Hammer Black Widow Legend, Hammer Black Widow Assassin, Hammer Viral, Columbia 300 White Dot

I hate to be greedy since i have won 2 balls already but....never mind, i want this one too! Thanks as always bowlingboards.com for your generosity to all.

I have never had a Hammer Ball and I bowled in a league a few years back where it was common to have 2 or 3 Burgundy Hammer on every set of lanes ! I think this Black Widow Legend ball would be a great one to start with !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast