Thread: Profile pic Upload issue

Chats: 204

Unhappy Profile pic Upload issue

I've served my 6-month sentence for losing to Iceman at the AVI and I decided to change my profile pic...but I forgot how to do it. I go to the album, I try to upload a photo...making sure it's < 19kb...and nothing gets added to the upload section for me to drag into the lower section.

What am I doing wrong?
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Pyramid Force Pearl; (: .) Brunswick Rhino Gold; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 185; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 15.5mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    I've served my 6-month sentence for losing to Iceman at the AVI and I decided to change my profile pic...but I forgot how to do it. I go to the album, I try to upload a photo...making sure it's < 19kb...and nothing gets added to the upload section for me to drag into the lower section.

What am I doing wrong?
    I'm not sure, But I think the Profile picture system is off. I'll see if I can get it fixed

The steps To edit your "profile picture":

1- Go to Edit Profile
    http://www.bowlingboards.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

2- On the left under "My Settings", Click "Edit Profile Picture"

3- One the Edit Profile Picture page, Choose either Option 1 or 2 to upload a picture.
    (The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 64.0 KB (whichever is smaller)

Note to change "Avatar" picture, under step 2- "My Settings", Click "Edit Avatar"
    (The maximum size of your custom image is 96 by 96 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).)

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker