Thread: hyper cell skid review

Default hyper cell skid review

Hyper Cell Skid is probably one of my favorite high end balls I have ever thrown.Being a high rev player this ball gets down the lane super clean really clean,even if the heads are gone ball has crazy backend reaction like you never seen before?just turns left with no effort at all.pure skid flip lol for sure u can use this ball on fresh condition even adding surface to this ball would be great to for a little more oil.great color choice for this ball really makes this ball stand out on the lanes for sure.

I have been using the Hyper Cell Skid for a couple of months and I really like it, I'm a med speed lower rev player and it really gives me nice pin action and will come back from way outside on the occasion I miss a little too far right. I've found at times the lanes on my league are so flooded that it will skid too far, probably more me and the lanes causing the problem than the ball but my pro shop guy suggested going to 1000 grit and no polish, so that's the way it sits now.
    I have to mention I was a bit disappointed to get a shallow chip about 1/4 x 1/4 right next to the ring finger.