Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest May 4, 2015 to May 10, 2015 - Roto Grip Unhinged

Quote Originally Posted by fortheloveofbowling View Post
    The scent is steve? I didn't know they started scents with roto equipment also. Must have just started recently, last roto ball i bought was the sinister.

It smells kind of sweet maybe like a new car air freshener. It was an early one made in December according to the box. I have never had a storm ball drilled but there scents are all different from what I have read. If I win the unhinged I will let everyone know how it smells when it is drilled... Steve

I think the Hyper Cell Skid I got a couple of months ago also had a scent, smelled like a musky fruity smell, something I didn't recognize exactly. Left it in the truck for a few hours and you could certainly notice it when I opened the door. I can't swear it wasn't Steve or even Smelly Steve since those scents are not one's I'm familiar with, but it was something, even if just out-gassing aroma from the ball ? Not sure but we can suggest they mix up a batch of Steve
    The ball inspection date on the box is 11/13/2014
    Last edited by Tony; 05-08-2015 at 11:28 PM.

Chats: 10

Been checking this ball up! Hook me up! Save me some cash!
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

Chats: 0

So do you need to post in this thread to be entered or are all members automatically entered by posting in the Forum during the entry period?

Want the chance to throw more Roto Grip stuff! This would help get me started.

Might be stuck in a rut with Storm gear. Like what I've seen with the Unhinged ball so far. It could be a good addition to someone's arsenal...

I will take a 16lb 3-4 pin please. Thank you very kindly.

SandBagger
    Chats: 26

Quote Originally Posted by djp1080 View Post
    Might be stuck in a rut with Storm gear. Like what I've seen with the Unhinged ball so far. It could be a good addition to someone's arsenal...
    FYI RotoGrip is owned by Storm
    Beyond Revs Pro Shop Staffer. West Valley and Riverton, Utah.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums. 900Global Inception DCT, Inception Pearl, Honey Badger, Covert Ops, Special Ops, Desert Ops Brunswick Green Quantum Radical Tremendous

Quote Originally Posted by LyalC52 View Post
    Probably close to 20 years but have always had different core and cover designers and tended to have different motion concepts overall.

Chats: 55

Quote Originally Posted by LyalC52 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fortheloveofbowling View Post
    Probably close to 20 years but have always had different core and cover designers and tended to have different motion concepts overall.
    And they are NOT scented!
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast