Thread: Ball storage

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

Default Ball storage

The plastic bag that my ball came in, you know, the one the PSO says to keep the ball in when not in use, is about to give up the ghost. I've seen several pros who've had this zip-up bag that you can put the ball in before putting in your carrier, but I'll be damned if I can find one online. Anyone know where to find these? I think I saw McEwen using one.
    Old guy with power (15.5-16; 325). Current arsenal--Storm Summit, RotoGrip Idol Helios, Storm Phaze III, Storm SureLock (retired), Storm IQ Tour Nano and Motiv Rebel tank (spare/dry). High sanctioned game - 300 (4). High sanctioned series - 856. A.V. 300-s - 8. Longest string - 25.
    2023/2024 YTD highs--High game-289; high series-739

Chats: 2

Posted this on your earlier post. Assume you missed it so trying again

Think you mean The Immortalizer sold by Magnum Bowling Products. They have YouTube video etc
    Hopefully this link works, if not they are easy to find on google etc

https://youtu.be/TGopkGJDIaA

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Timmyb View Post
    The plastic bag that my ball came in, you know, the one the PSO says to keep the ball in when not in use, is about to give up the ghost. I've seen several pros who've had this zip-up bag that you can put the ball in before putting in your carrier, but I'll be damned if I can find one online. Anyone know where to find these? I think I saw McEwen using one.
    My PSO must want the balls he sells to die an early death. I think he and the rest of his ball drillers throw the plastic bag away when they drill the ball and and just give you a box, not necessarily the box your ball came, in to carry it out of the shop.
    John

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Davidjr113 View Post
    Posted this on your earlier post. Assume you missed it so trying again

Think you mean The Immortalizer sold by Magnum Bowling Products. They have YouTube video etc
    Hopefully this link works, if not they are easy to find on google etc

https://youtu.be/TGopkGJDIaA
    I likely did miss it. Thanks!
    Old guy with power (15.5-16; 325). Current arsenal--Storm Summit, RotoGrip Idol Helios, Storm Phaze III, Storm SureLock (retired), Storm IQ Tour Nano and Motiv Rebel tank (spare/dry). High sanctioned game - 300 (4). High sanctioned series - 856. A.V. 300-s - 8. Longest string - 25.
    2023/2024 YTD highs--High game-289; high series-739

Chats: 2

YouTube video is quite interesting, well worth watching in my opinion. It contradicts the long time conventional wisdom on extracting oil from your bowling balls, using heat or hot water etc. How one verifies their advice I have no idea. If any of the ball manufacturers or bowling magazines have addressed it, I haven’t seen it