Thread: Brag On 3 of Our Juniors

Chats: 0

Default Brag On 3 of Our Juniors

I have to admit I do not coach this group. In the winter we have the Juniors split into two groups the younger set recently off bumpers and the rest of the kids. When summer comes both groups are combined and bowl in teams of trios with a specific maximum of combined ages. This prevents the older kids from combining and dominating the league. The kids love it and have a blast.

This past summer we had three of our "little" ones combine for their team. I believe they are all about 7 years old. They shot a Team game of 386 and Team series of 1097. The 386 is the USBC Team High Game and the 1097 is the USBC National Team High Series for a 3 person team in the 8 and under category. Last Saturday they received a certificate from National, a beautiful medal from the Local association and a really cute plaque from the center.

The bowlers, Lyndsey Gold, Zoe Rodriguez, and Ryan Santourian accomplished this feat at Corbin Bowl in Tarzana, CA. Just had to brag on these little guys
    USBCBronze Coach
    UCLABruin Fan

I am a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Lefty - ball speed as measured by Qubica 15 - 16 mph
    High Game: 278 High Series: 716 High Ave: 194
    Current Highs: Ave 165 , Game 268, Series 597
    Current Equipment in use:
    Brunswick - Fury Pearl; Ebonite - GameBreaker, WhirlWind;
    Columbia - Blue Dot
    Other Equipment used sometimes:
    Brunswick - Smokin' Inferno; Ebonite - Bash, Total NV; Hammer - Black Widow; Lane#1 - Viper

Super Moderator
    Chats: 12

Its so great to see the lil guys bowling well
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member
    Bowlingboards.com You're #1 Online Bowling Forums

Chats: 3

that's great!
    I would have bragged too
    lol
    High Game-279
    High Series-733
    Righty, Tweener, I proudly use products from Storm, Etonic, and Robby Revs.

I'm a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Quote Originally Posted by ThongPrincess View Post
    I have to admit I do not coach this group. In the winter we have the Juniors split into two groups the younger set recently off bumpers and the rest of the kids. When summer comes both groups are combined and bowl in teams of trios with a specific maximum of combined ages. This prevents the older kids from combining and dominating the league. The kids love it and have a blast.

This past summer we had three of our "little" ones combine for their team. I believe they are all about 7 years old. They shot a Team game of 386 and Team series of 1097. The 386 is the USBC Team High Game and the 1097 is the USBC National Team High Series for a 3 person team in the 8 and under category. Last Saturday they received a certificate from National, a beautiful medal from the Local association and a really cute plaque from the center.

The bowlers, Lyndsey Gold, Zoe Rodriguez, and Ryan Santourian accomplished this feat at Corbin Bowl in Tarzana, CA. Just had to brag on these little guys

Yes great work. Thanks for sharing with us
    Go Broncos!

Mack Daddy
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 1

Congrats!!!! Hopefully they'll continue to bowl all through school!
    There's always one off center in the rack

Info: AVG 206, Stroker, Righty, Gladiator Pearl, Track The Rising, Hammer Rayzr, Storm Virtual Gravity, Storm Reign, PBA Platinum

Wish List-Hammer Jigsaw

I am a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums