Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Over/Under on Aslan's games bowled June 2015 through June 2016?

Chats: 204

Question Over/Under on Aslan's games bowled June 2015 through June 2016?

I am moving from my apartment to another apartment in the beginning of June. My new apartment is about as close to a bowling alley as you can get...the back of the bowling alley is just on the other side of the fence that encloses my apartment community. When I go out on my balcony, I am looking right at the bowling center. And here's the thing...it's a 24-hour a day, 7 days a week center.

So here I am, about to live walking distance from a bowling center that is open all day and all night! Any guesses on how many games I'll bowl over the next year???

I'll probably quite my league at my Tuesday center and join one at this nearby center. Not sure if I want to quit my league at my Wednesday center or not...I like a little variety...but at the same time, kinda silly to bowl at a center I have to drive 20 minutes to when I can just walk around the corner.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

18 games a week x 52 weeks = 936 games

Chats: 55

1650 - depending on finances and specials

2808 if they have really, really cheap bowling!
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

My question is, did you decide on this new apartment due to it's location to a bowling alley? Be honest here.......
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

I'm going to say 1240, if it's just at that alley. If its all games played, including leagues... 1750

I've never heard of a 24 hr bowling alley, they must get a ton of business to be open 24/7

Chats: 32

Could he average 5.5 games a day and hit 2000 Hmmm
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Ringer
    Chats: 0

His average will be 200 in no time!!

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by bubba809 View Post
    My question is, did you decide on this new apartment due to it's location to a bowling alley? Be honest here.......
    It played a part in the decision…it wasn't the main factor in making that decision…but I admit it was a bonus. I'll do a league there next season and if things go well will probably do both my leagues there a year from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradski9 View Post
    I've never heard of a 24 hr bowling alley, they must get a ton of business to be open 24/7
    Yeah, the only place you would think it would survive is Vegas. But I guess in LA it may work in certain areas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast