Thread: Bowling Score Averages, iOS app

Cool Bowling Score Averages, iOS app

Bowling Score Averages is a new iOS app that I recently created and was approved by Apple. My daughter is on a high school bowling team and discovered that there were no bowling apps that suits her teammate's needs. Other apps were just games, too complicated, or too expensive. And so I created Bowling Score Averages.

Its in the App Store at a low introductory price for student budgets. You can also visit the web page for more info at http://www.leedesignservices.com/app...gScoreAve.html

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Well if all you want to do is just keep track of your personal average, It looks alright.

I can't tell does it track your teams average also? or just your individual average.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Thanks! Yes, it is designed to keep track of your personal averages.

During bowling season, our high school bowlers bowl after school every day. Usually 3 days are a team practice and 2 days are team matches. Plus the students are encouraged to practice on their own during the weekend too. This app keeps track of these different event averages separately, plus an average of all of them too.

If you wanted to keep track of your team's average, you could do that by creating a new bowler such as "Team" and inputting the team's average score there per game.

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by Average200someday View Post
    If you wanted to keep track of your team's average, you could do that by creating a new bowler such as "Team" and inputting the team's average score there per game.

That's pretty much what I thought. Most mobile apps don't do actual team record keeping, you have to setup multiple individual records.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

I originally had planned to develop a team version, but decided to complete a personal edition first (which is more useful to more people). A team edition is still planned for the future.