Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest June 1, 2015 to June 7, 2015 - Hammer Black Widow Red Legend

Chats: 0

Would love to win this. Haven't had a chance to bowl with Hammers new stuff.

Anyone see the last PBA show? Tommy Jones and Bill O'Neil both used the Black Widow Red Legend, AND they both had the Black Widow Red Legend SOLID, that hasn't even been released yet!

Quote Originally Posted by foreverincamo View Post
    Anyone see the last PBA show? Tommy Jones and Bill O'Neil both used the Black Widow Red Legend, AND they both had the Black Widow Red Legend SOLID, that hasn't even been released yet!
    I saw that and really want more info on the solid. Check out Hammer's Twitter/Facebook page. They show an incredible track flare on the ball.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Another Black Widow Legend for me to add to my line up? Yes please!
    Bowling balls in the bag: Track Paradox, Hammer Deadly Aim, Hammer Black Widow Legend, Hammer Black Widow Assassin, Hammer Viral, Columbia 300 White Dot

The original dull blue Hammer was my favorite ball when I was younger.

Was surprised to see Tommy Jones using a Hammer Red Legend Pearl... though he was an Ebonite diehard...guess he's converted now... congrats on finally winning in the US again!

Guess the pros can use whatever ball they want. Red Legend looked good under the lights .

Quote Originally Posted by rperez View Post
    Was surprised to see Tommy Jones using a Hammer Red Legend Pearl... though he was an Ebonite diehard...guess he's converted now... congrats on finally winning in the US again!
    EBI recently is now allowing all their PBA/PWBA staffers to use any of their 4 brands similar to how Storm/Roto Grip/900 Global are doing. I think it's a great move on EBI's part because as you've seen recently, we're seeing more EBI/Hammer/Track/C300 equipment being used on TV. So yeah, that's why Tommy Jones was using the Red Legend Pearl and Red Legend Solid on the PBA Bear Open and we also saw Bill O'Neill using the Track Tour X Solid on the PBA Wolf Open.
    Bowling balls in the bag: Track Paradox, Hammer Deadly Aim, Hammer Black Widow Legend, Hammer Black Widow Assassin, Hammer Viral, Columbia 300 White Dot

Quote Originally Posted by Sourtower View Post
    EBI recently is now allowing all their PBA/PWBA staffers to use any of their 4 brands similar to how Storm/Roto Grip/900 Global are doing. I think it's a great move on EBI's part because as you've seen recently, we're seeing more EBI/Hammer/Track/C300 equipment being used on TV. So yeah, that's why Tommy Jones was using the Red Legend Pearl and Red Legend Solid on the PBA Bear Open and we also saw Bill O'Neill using the Track Tour X Solid on the PBA Wolf Open.
    I always assumed that was the case. Didn't know EBI didn't allow use of their other brands

I wouldn't mind having one of these plus the spiders a bonus

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast