Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for those who have won the weekly bowling ball contest

Default Question for those who have won the weekly bowling ball contest

No this is not a question on how long it takes to get here. I've seen that thread already. My question is what delivery service have they used to ship you the new ball? Reason I ask is because FedEx has this new Delivery Manager service that they offer free to customers where you can track automatically any and all shipments to your address. Any info would be great appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help!
    Bowling balls in the bag: Track Paradox, Hammer Deadly Aim, Hammer Black Widow Legend, Hammer Black Widow Assassin, Hammer Viral, Columbia 300 White Dot

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

UPS here, they gave me a tracking number.

bowlingball.com have tracking
    http://www.bowlingball.com/tracking.php

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Chats: 256

Mine was UPS and they also have the Delivery Manager just like Fedex does. Whenever a package is created going to your address it alerts you.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Much appreciated all!
    Bowling balls in the bag: Track Paradox, Hammer Deadly Aim, Hammer Black Widow Legend, Hammer Black Widow Assassin, Hammer Viral, Columbia 300 White Dot

Mine came just a couple of weeks ago and it was also UPS.

Not surprisingly mine came with literally no protective padding. Literally ball in bag in box. It is a bowling ball after all I guess, designed for impact

Ringer
    Chats: 0

Mine came ups too

SandBagger
    Chats: 26

Quote Originally Posted by NewToBowling View Post
    Not surprisingly mine came with literally no protective padding. Literally ball in bag in box. It is a bowling ball after all I guess, designed for impact
    that's the way they ship
    some will double bog, but I've seen many that teh shipper slaps a UPS label on the product box and they arrive just fine.
    I've received two balls, each in it's product box, in a box made to ship two balls, again no other shipping materials.
    Beyond Revs Pro Shop Staffer. West Valley and Riverton, Utah.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums. 900Global Inception DCT, Inception Pearl, Honey Badger, Covert Ops, Special Ops, Desert Ops Brunswick Green Quantum Radical Tremendous

Quote Originally Posted by NewToBowling View Post
    When you are getting something that is meant to withstand 20mph collisions into nearly 34lbs of standing wood, I don't think being slammed around a bit in shipping inside of box is going to hurt a ball any.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast