Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your normal attire when bowling?

Nothing special really, mostly jeans and a golf type shirt in the winter and shorts and a t-shirt in the summer, just try to make sure the shirt
    is not to tight or restrictive in the shoulder or arm to interfere with arm swing.

SandBagger
    Chats: 26

retro bowling shirt with wife beater
    slacks or cargo shorts
    empty pockets

on my Wednesday mixed league, one of the teams has gone Kingpin on the league. They have two little hotties that dress in little shorts and tanks
    Beyond Revs Pro Shop Staffer. West Valley and Riverton, Utah.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums. 900Global Inception DCT, Inception Pearl, Honey Badger, Covert Ops, Special Ops, Desert Ops Brunswick Green Quantum Radical Tremendous

Chats: 0

I bowl much better in shorts than pants. Tend to wear dry fit golf shirts and a ball cap. And I can have absolutely nothing in my pockets when I bowl. Wallet, keys, and phone go in the bowling bag.

I try to stick with jeans or athletic shorts if I am just bowling casually. Pretty much always jeans if it's an organized event.

I would never wear jeans to bowl. Too constricting. If I had to wear long pants it would be my sweats.

Jeans and a polo shirt usually sometimes shorts.
    Last edited by PauL757; 06-19-2015 at 01:20 AM.
    PauL757

cargo pants and a camo polyester/spandex shirt when I bowl in a league.. I don't want to pins to see me coming.

Quote Originally Posted by bobforsaken View Post
    cargo pants and a camo polyester/spandex shirt when I bowl in a league.. I don't want to pins to see me coming.
    Need camo ball also

Guille suit would also work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12