Thread: Bowling Statistics Apps

Chats: 0

Default Bowling Statistics Apps

I am looking for a new bowling statistics application for my iPhone. I currently use PinPal and Best Bowling. I like both apps since each show different types statistics.

This issue I have is that neither App is actively being developed. Pinpal hasn't been updated since January 2013 and the author's site is no longer active. Best Bowling hasn't been updated since November 2012.

The lack of development on PinPal has already resulted in some bugs i.e. not being able to post to FB. I'm worried that the Apps may stop working all together at some point so I am looking for a replacement.

Is anyone using anything different on their iPhones? Is there something new and cool out there that I may have missed. Thanks.

DukeDi

Ringer

I'll second this!

I use Bowling Score Averages which I developed for my daughter who bowls on a high school team. However, instead of detailed statistics that require you to input each frame score, Bowling Score Averages calculates your average game score over time and in different types of events.

I'm sure many of you would rather have a lot of detailed statistics, but this app has a different focus. And it works for me too!

You can also input notes such as goals for your practice session, results, etc.

Chats: 256

Can check out the latest version of XBowling. Haven't used it myself much, but might be worth checking out. Think I saw an email from them this week with some updates they had come out with.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

I am also interested in finding finding a good app for android. Any help is appreciated.
    PauL757

One of my League Mates uses Frames for Android. I tried it on my tablet it was Ok, a bit cumbersome to setup, but once you are done, it gathers a ton of statistics.