Review:

The Rebel Tank is newest and latest release from Motiv Bowling. This pearl urethane is built to be a force to be reckoned with on light oil conditions. The Rebel Tank brings together the DMX Pearl Urethane cover stock that was first used on the Arctic Sniper and Motiv put that with the very successful Halogen core, the Rebel Tank will retain its energy down lane and strong continuation through the pins that when the lanes are hooking and you need that retainable energy then the Rebel Tank is the ball for you.

INNER CORE Halogen
COVERSTOCK DMX Pearl Urethane
FINISH 4000 Grit LSS

Comments:

The Rebel Tank is a must in my bag. Being a higher rev player, I often see breakdown quick and by third game I struggle sometimes to get something down lane without killing the bowling ball energy. Now this doesn’t happen every time but when it does the Rebel Tank is that go to ball. What I love about this piece like most urethane is that it won’t over react. That’s something I see sometimes when it comes down to the third game in league. What I also like about this piece is that it retains its energy just like another other bowling ball but the continuation through the pins is insane for a urethane ball. I felt my strike percentage went up compared to any other urethane that I have ever thrown. Tournament bowlers would love this piece for short oil conditions or when you get on a pair that is flat out hooking this will be the piece for you. League bowlers that have higher revs would like this and players who have lower ball speed need that length without losing energy the Rebel Tank will be for you.

Likes: Retainable energy down lane; Strong, continuation through the pins; Great piece for high friction.

Dislikes: None

I recommend this ball for all types of players. Just remember this is mainly a conditional bowling ball.

Motiv and Realbowlerstape.com Staffer,
John Robertson
www.motivbowling.com