Thread: HI

Default HI

Hey everybody,
    I just joined the boards yesterday, even though I've been lurking for a while.
    I'm a left handed stroker with low revs
    As I'm relatively new to bowling my arsenal consists of only a motiv primal and a track super freak
    my first question is about the pba bear pattern
    I played on it during my sport shot league with varying results
    i ended up averaging about 160 on it over the course of 6 games
    the first three games went 125, 149, 142
    the second set was 213, 131, 185
    as a low rev player, i had a tough time getting the ball back to the pocket, even on shots where my release and accuracy were good
    my 213 and 185 were games where i went brooklyn intentionally, as it was the only thing that worked
    we're playing this pattern again and i would love to hear other people's experiences playing the bear
    EDIT: i average about a 185 on THS, so I know the drop in average was to be expected
    Last edited by Split Happens; 06-15-2015 at 06:21 PM.

Chats: 256

Welcome to Bowling Boards. Have had team names using your name. Split Happens, Can't 'member split etc.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

it goes great with my Split Happens shirt

I've seen many other variations on Split:

Split or Swallow
    Split and Giggles

my last league team name was We Don't Give a Split
    Its a very rich area