Thread: kegel turnpike

Default kegel turnpike

I just found out the next shot I'll be bowling on in my sport shot league is Turnpike
    I'm just curious to hear other people's experiences playing this pattern
    I've never played this pattern before and was curious to hear input from more experienced bowlers
    Cheers,
    Mike

Depending on your style of play and the characteristics of the bowling center, you can use multiple angles on the Turnpike pattern, but your direction needs to be consistent, as does your accuracy. Lower rev players can play outside around 7 board at the arrows, or slightly in around 11 board at the arrows. Like most sport patterns that don't contain built-in friction, you need to be very aware of where others are playing and keep up with the moves. If you miss one, you can find yourself totally lost. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by RobLV1 View Post
    Depending on your style of play and the characteristics of the bowling center, you can use multiple angles on the Turnpike pattern, but your direction needs to be consistent, as does your accuracy. Lower rev players can play outside around 7 board at the arrows, or slightly in around 11 board at the arrows. Like most sport patterns that don't contain built-in friction, you need to be very aware of where others are playing and keep up with the moves. If you miss one, you can find yourself totally lost. Good luck!
    Thanks
    The way I see it, it can't be any worse than the PBA Bear we bowled on last week.
    This one is going to be challenging, but in a different way