Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Contest June 22, 2015 to June 28, 2015 - Brunswick Vintage Gold Rhino Pro

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    I have to say that having a Gold Rhino Pro Vintage for the last several months that your assessment is very close to my experience with the ball. I had some fantastic nights but also had times where the wheels fell off and I absolutely lost the handle and could not find a way to hit the pocket with power. After using this and the Hyper Cell Skid I have discovered that I am not a fan of the skid/flip type of ball.
    Skid/Flip has it's place when the lanes set up correctly it can lead to you having the night of your life, when they don't it can leave you like a puddle of warm Jello on the floor. The trick to it is having both in your arsenal and know which night it is quickly. Easier said then done obviously.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    Skid/Flip has it's place when the lanes set up correctly it can lead to you having the night of your life, when they don't it can leave you like a puddle of warm Jello on the floor. The trick to it is having both in your arsenal and know which night it is quickly. Easier said then done obviously.
    I was able to see some great games thrown with the hyper cell skid, several high average bowlers in my league have them and one night 2 guys on the same team both using H C Skids threw 300 games on the next pair of lanes, both of the guys have a lot of speed and rotation and used the skid / flip perfectly.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456