Thread: Chemical X Ball Review

Thumbs up Chemical X Ball Review

The Chemical X is a good addition to the 900 Global line. It give a distinctive different reaction to what is already in the line. In box finish it will handle med-med/heavy patterns depending on rev rate. Easy through the heads, mild mid lane read, and a smooth reaction downlane. The Chemical X is not a ball to cross many boards the more online you can keep the line the better the ball will go through the pins. Smoothing the cover more and even a little polish will give more length, but will still allow for a arcing type reaction. The Chemical X will fit many styles. On dryer lanes it will be better for higher ball speeds. This is a reaction that all tournament players will need in the bag.

Is this just a copy and paste post? The Chemical X isn't even out yet. It is supposed to ship July 6.

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by John Anderson View Post
    Is this just a copy and paste post? The Chemical X isn't even out yet. It is supposed to ship July 6.
    The staffers and some pro-shops will get theirs early. Now are reviews like this a waste of typing and internet bandwidth yep.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    The staffers and some pro-shops will get theirs early. Now are reviews like this a waste of typing and internet bandwidth yep.
    True, just didn't think that was the case here.

AmerEskie, if you are a staff member or proshop owner, you should really update your profile here so we know that.

SandBagger
    Chats: 26

Had mine drilled up and threw it during league last night.
    Left the finish OOB, drilled pin above ring finger 4x4

I got this ball specifically for the house I bowl at on Thursday nights. They have the hardest synthetic lanes Brunswick makes and they are less than 6 years old. They put out a medium volume THS, but it feel more like a heavy volume. Oil carry down is always an issue.

the ball got through the heads very clean and had a nice smooth break. It never had a problem gripping and driving to the pocket. I was able to throw all three games with this ball and my score went up in each. 188 - 199 - 213. So far I'm very happy with it, can't wait to throw it more.
    Beyond Revs Pro Shop Staffer. West Valley and Riverton, Utah.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums. 900Global Inception DCT, Inception Pearl, Honey Badger, Covert Ops, Special Ops, Desert Ops Brunswick Green Quantum Radical Tremendous

Chats: 221

I should be drilling one in the next couple weeks. Drilling a Respect Tuesday
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)

SandBagger

Quote Originally Posted by Stormed1 View Post
    I should be drilling one in the next couple weeks. Drilling a Respect Tuesday
    OG or pearl?
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums. 900Global Inception DCT, Inception Pearl, Honey Badger, Covert Ops, Special Ops, Desert Ops Brunswick Green Quantum Radical Tremendous

Chats: 221

The original hybrid
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)

SandBagger

Quote Originally Posted by Stormed1 View Post
    The original hybrid
    would love to hear the difference between the Respect and Chemical X