Lane Condition Used: Dry/Broken down THS
Likes: Length with ease through the front of the lane and good continuation through the pins
Dislikes: None

About: The Rebel Tank is a DMX pearl urethane using the popular Halogen core(Seen in Tribal line and Graffiti Tag) at 4000 Grit LSS out of box. This provides easy length when the heads are absolutely beat up or you are on a short oil pattern. The core gives this ball strong continuation off the spot

Comments:
Being a lower rev player(300-325) I would not normally reach for a pearl urethane ball. But this new release from Motiv really is impressive. When the fronts break down at the end of a long league session or on short oil patterns I have found this to be a nice alternative. I have mine drilled at 60-4-30 and this ball continues off the spot through the pins like no other urethane I have ever used. You have to keep in mind that this is a very specific piece, for a certain condition, but when that condition presents itself you need this in your bag. Tournament players who face a long block on the burn will really appreciate this ball when the pairs are hooking out the door. Motiv just keeps taking proven cores and making them more and more versatile for a variety of conditions.

Matt Rayner
Motiv Staff Member
www.motivbowling.com