Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 10 Pin Leaves

Quote Originally Posted by Mike White View Post
    You're rambling.

Based on that, everyone should bowl the same, because knowledge doesn't matter.
    You are just refusing to acknowledge because you disagree. "It (Knowledge) only determines how you think you want to throw the ball." That doesn't make you a good bowler even if you know how to throw a perfect shot unless you can physically perform the shot as well.

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    If a ball hits the pins and no one is there does it make a sound?
    If no one is there, what made the ball hit the pins?

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by John Anderson View Post
    You are just refusing to acknowledge because you disagree. "It (Knowledge) only determines how you think you want to throw the ball." That doesn't make you a good bowler even if you know how to throw a perfect shot unless you can physically perform the shot as well.
    Knowledge also includes knowing what you can and can not perform.

I don't leave enough ringing 10 pins to catch one on video, but they look significantly better than the KK video.

I'm more likely to leave a 9 pin, than a ringing 10 pin.

Its simple.. when I leave 10 pins its bad luck. When other bowlers leave 10 pins, its their failure to adjust.

Bob, you got me thinking that it's kind of strange. As I've gotten better, I've left more tens, but as I've learned to adjust I've spread out singles more in the back row (leading to less 10s overall now).

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by bobforsaken View Post
    Its simple.. when I leave 10 pins its bad luck. When other bowlers leave 10 pins, its their failure to adjust.
    LOL I'll have to use that some time. Would make a good tshirt
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123