Thread: Ebonite Warrior Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Default Ebonite Warrior Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Fight for victory with the Ebonite Warrior.
    The Ebonite Warrior stands to follow in the footsteps of past Ebonite high performance bowling balls. The GB 13.3 Pearl Coverstock, finished at 500/2000 Abralon with Powerhouse Factory Finish polish gives bowlers amazing length.
    Inside is the new Iron Fist Asymmetric Core which will allow this ball to read the mid-lane and finish with a continuous, controllable backend reaction. This ball is stronger than any other high performance ball Ebonite has ever released.
    The Red/Black Cherry/Red Pearl color gives a feeling of strength as it's rolling downlane.

Buy Now
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

It looks like it enters a roll pretty smoothly and is more of a smooth arc than a skid/snap type reaction, and that probably helps make the ball easily controllable. Looks like a fine ball to me, but I don't like that ebonite's site says that the porosity has been increased to displace more oil. All I can think of is more oil absorption into the coverstock.