Thread: Brunswick Mastermind Einstein Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Default Brunswick Mastermind Einstein Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Show your competition that Force DOES equal Mass times Acceleration with the Brunswick Mastermind Einstein!
    The ultimate Mastermind influenced the newest high performance ball. The new Relativity Hybrid Reactive Coverstock offers great length through the front part of the lane with absolutely mind-blowing backend motion and flip.
    This is also powered by the new Modified Mastermind Low RG Core with a single density squared-off inner core. Increased energy retention aides in the amazing backend reaction and pin carry of the Mastermind Einstein.
    Possibly one of the best looking balls ever created, the Red/Silver/Blue scheme looks amazing as it outsmarts the pins.

Buy Now
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

This is definitely a ball I'd also love to try out. I definitely wish that there were some non-strike shots shown though.

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

Quote Originally Posted by John Anderson View Post
    This is definitely a ball I'd also love to try out. I definitely wish that there were some non-strike shots shown though.
    No one trying to sell bowling balls is going to show anything but strikes. Since everyone else shows all strike videos, if you were to publish a review that left in a ringing ten or heaven forbid, a weak ten, your ball might be perceived as a weaker ball. That is a risk that no one in the industry is willing to take.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by J Anderson View Post
    No one trying to sell bowling balls is going to show anything but strikes. Since everyone else shows all strike videos, if you were to publish a review that left in a ringing ten or heaven forbid, a weak ten, your ball might be perceived as a weaker ball. That is a risk that no one in the industry is willing to take.
    I understand the concept of trying to market the ball as perfect, but we all know that's not true.