Thread: My video for the New Brunswick Brute Strength

Default My video for the New Brunswick Brute Strength

My video for the Brunswick Brute Strength.I hope it you like it.And it helps you understand the ball motion.
    http://www.bowlwithbrunswick.com/bal...rute-strength/

Angela Wilt Brunswick Staff Member.

Nice bowling Angela. Just curious, can you update your profile here to let us know a little bit about your bowling style or is there somewhere already that your stats are available? I'm interested to know how the ball performs with a higher speed and how capable it is of being used from far left.

I like that it is easy to tell where the ball transitions from skid to hook and roll.

I updated my profile page.The power players are matching up well with the Brute from deeper and steeper angles.And it working well when the lanes are blending out.It's a ball for medium oily lanes.

Quote Originally Posted by BowlingTechGirl View Post
    I updated my profile page.The power players are matching up well with the Brute from deeper and steeper angles.And it working well when the lanes are blending out.It's a ball for medium oily lanes.
    Thank you very much for doing so. I appreciate it and will certainly be giving some consideration to the Brute Strength. Regardless, I'll be supporting Brunswick no matter what I choose. Thanks again.

You're Welcome.And thank you for being so understanding and supportive.