Thread: Crux, IQ tour Gold and Columbia Scout

Chats: 0

Default Crux, IQ tour Gold and Columbia Scout

Some shots with my 3 latest balls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF4BpwNMqrw

Getting insane pinaction with the Crux.
    Ive stopped using asym aggressive balls for a long time ago, but decided to try with a totall new drill for me.
    And it works! Threw 2 succesfull tournaments with it on sport shots so really happy!

The Gold react really late, and reacts even late on the dry.. it will be perfect for short..
    The scout i bought for the extreme dry or short..

Hope you like it.. Please leave a comment! Tips on form are always welcome!

Nice bowling there Dave. Crux does indeed look awesome. Looks like you are on some fairly nice synthetic lanes as well. Have you tried playing more inside with the Crux though?

Chats: 0

Hi John!

Thnx!
    Ive tried more inside, but this house pattern has a wide build up. Its not a kegel street. Best to stay outside board 6-7. Lanes where fresh on clip , but when some games bowled it wont allow you to go really deep.. Its hard to get the ball to the pocket and ull leave lots of weak 10's.
    So if go to deep you ll encounter to much oil. It is possible with less speed.. But that way anyone can do it

These lanes are in for 2 years now. Really happy although there is extreme grip. So over and under reaction on sport shots can make it diffycult.
    But well on the house shot pins go crazy